Cashiering Services

The Cashiering Services (also known as the Bursar's Office) is primarily responsible for accepting and processing student tuition and fees as well as processing student refunds and financial aid disbursements.  Additionally, the Cashier's Office coordinates parking permits, payment plans, and collections as well as third-party invoicing.  Annually, each January, the Cashier's Office will produce and electronically distribute the required Internal Revenue Service Form 1098-T, Tuition Payment Statement. 

Limited In-person hours are available, please see the Schedule below. The Support Services page lists services and resources available remotely. Please check College of Marin Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources for the latest information related to COVID-19. To contact Cashiering Services please email or your Accounting Technician directly or leave a voice mail at (415) 883-2211 ext. 7806. 

Cashiering Services Schedule

Limited In-Person Service*

(Guidance for Face Coverings)

*Subject to change and closed on holidays

In-Person Service/KTD & IVC 

Monday through Thursday
9 am—1 pm
2 pm – 4 pm

Direct Phone Services
(415) 457-8811 ext. 7806/8137
Monday through Thursday
9 am—1 pm
2 pm—4 pm

How to Make a Payment

Types of payment accepted:

VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express(on-line only)
Checks mailed to College of Marin, Cashier's Office, 835 College Ave., Kentfield, CA 94904.


Due to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Standards, credit card payments can no longer be taken over the phone. All credit card payments must be done online through your MyCOM portal or in-person at one of our Cashiering Services windows at the Kentfield or Indian Valley Campus. 


Important Deadlines

Students are entitled to enroll and participate in classes throughout the semester if they do not have any outstanding balance on their record. During the Priority Enrollment period, students must pay all fees in full or enroll in a payment plan prior to the established Common Drop Dates or students will be dropped for nonpayment. Once the semester begins students are no longer dropped for non-payment, however, if payment is not made by established deadlines holds will be placed on student accounts. Students with holds cannot add/drop classes and register for future semester  until  all outstanding debts to the College are paid. For Common Drop Dates, class and other refund deadlines and policies, refer to Enrollment Services or COM academic calendar.


Waivers for each optional fee must be submitted to the Cashiering Services Office within two weeks after the start of full-term instruction. For late start courses or audit students, optional fee waivers must be submitted on the day of registration. 


Summer 2022 - June 23, 2022
Fall 2022 - September 2, 2022

Waiver forms are available at the Cashier's office or online(see Cashiering Services Forms below).

Important Information about Validation Sticker/Bus Pass 

Spring/Summer 2022

Validation stickers/bus pass for the Spring/Summer 2022 academic term are now available at the Cashier's Office. To request for one, please e-mail and include your full name and student ID number, the sticker will be mailed to the address we have on file. You can also pick up the sticker at our window during office hours. The transportaion fees for Summer must be paid before we can issue a bus sticker. 

NOTE: The bus pass with Marin Transit is valid starting January 1, 2022 through August 31, 2022.

To request a COM card, fill out the COM Card form and submit your photo. You will need to log in to your MyCOM portal to access this form.


If you have any questions about validation stickers/bus pass, please e-mail

For questions about COM Card, go to

Parking Permits

Spring/Summer 2022

Parking is free for Spring/Summer 2022. No student parking permits are necessary. (Must park in designated student lots/spaces and valid spaces to avoid citations)

NOTE: Students, staff, faculty, and visitors must still abide by all other COM Parking Regulations.


If your account has been referred to Collections, please contact the District's Collections agency Williams & Fudge, Inc. (W&F) directly.  W&F can be reached at 1.800.849.9791 or found on the web at  If you would like to speak with someone at the College of Marin, please call the Accounting Technician associated with your student account.

Cashiering Services Forms